Encaustic Painting Workshops with Andrew Csafordi
Fun, Casual & Inspiring!
Encaustic Sculptural Painter, Andrew Csafordi offers Two-Day Encaustic Painting Workshops in his studio on his beautiful farm
in Prince Edward County.
Encaustic painting is fun and easy, using natural aromatic melted beeswax and oil paint mixed in for colour. A very friendly medium, the fast drying time allows one to create captivating works that will ignite their imagination. The warm liquid wax is applied to a wooden surface with brushes. Each layer is then gently fused using heat, resulting in a luminescent painting. Relax and be inspired while painting in a casual studio environment in the tranquil countryside. The results will delight and surprise participants. No experience is necessary.
The Two-Day Encaustic Painting Workshop fee is $395. per person and includes a workbook, all materials,
light refreshments and snacks.
There is a maximum of 6 persons per workshop.
All workshops take place in Andrew’s studio.
To register or for more information, call:
Andrew Csafordi at: (613) 393-1572.
Around the corner is The Inn at Huff Estates Winery.
For accommodations, call The Inn at Huff Estates at
1-888-484-4667 or visit www.huffestates.com.
The Mystic Dandelion B&B
What you will learn:
No art experience needed. Just your imagination!
Here is just some of what is covered in this FUN
• Learn various techniques, create several encaustic paintings
• Demonstration & experimentation on various surfaces
• Melting, layering, painting, mixing colours
• Creating smooth or textured surfaces
• Collage, embedding various materials
• Line and edge • Composition
• Incorporate mixed media and found objects
• Safety tips
• Setting up an encaustic studio
• Spontaneous creativity! It will happen!
• Small class allows for one-on-one teaching
• You’ll create several paintings
And much much more each person creates and discovers
their artist inside.